Water Markets And Third Party Effects
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bourgeon, Jean-Marc & Easter, K. William & Smith, Rodney B.W., 2006. "Water Markets and Third Party Effects," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25616, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jason Henderson & Maria Akers, 2008. "Can markets improve water allocation in rural America?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 97-117.
- Marianne LEFEBVRE & Lata GANGADHARAN & Sophie THOYER, 2011. "Do Security-differentiated Water Rights Improve Efficiency?," Working Papers 11-14, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jun 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsResource /Energy Economics and Policy;
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20231. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .