An Overview of the Canadian Agriculture and Agri-Food System 2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, March.
- George C. Davis & Maria Cristina Espinoza, 1998. "A Unified Approach to Sensitivity Analysis in Equilibrium Displacement Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 868-879.
- John E. Floyd, 1965. "The Effects of Farm Price Supports on the Returns to Land and Labor in Agriculture," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 148-148.
- William Griffiths & Xueyan Zhao, 2000.
"A Unified Approach to Sensitivity Analysis in Equilibrium Displacement Models: Comment,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, pages 236-240.
- Griffiths, William E. & Zhao, Xueyan, 1999. "A Unified Approach To Sensitivity Analysis In Equilibrium Displacement Models: Comment," Working Papers 12950, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Thomas W. Hertel, 1989. "PSEs and the Mix of Measures to Support Farm Incomes," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 17-28, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo de Avillez, 2011. "A Detailed Analysis of the Productivity Performance of the Canadian Primary Agriculture Sector," CSLS Research Reports 2011-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
More about this item
KeywordsAgri-food; competitiveness; consumers; GDP; employment; exports; imports; innovation; inflation; farm typology; income; government support; program payments; profitability; processing; concentration; water; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Consumer/Household Economics; Crop Production/Industries; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade; Labor and Human Capital; Land Economics/Use; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Public Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaacem:59885. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrgvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .