Temporary migrants and gender housework division among left-behind household members
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Housework; Housework division; Migration; Vietnam; J16; D13; O15;
All these keywords.
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIG-2018-11-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2018-11-19 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2018-11-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:agi:wpaper:00000148. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icseajp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Kazuki Tamura (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/icseajp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.