Households, Individuals and Low Wages
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cowen, Tyler, 1997. "Should Central Banks Target CPI Futures?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(3), pages 275-285, August.
- Schnadt, Norbert & Whittaker, John, 1993. "Inflation-Proof Currency? The Feasibility of Variable Commodity Standards," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 214-221, May.
- Sumner, Scott, 1995. "The Impact of Futures Price Targeting on the Precision and Credibility of Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 89-106, February.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1985.
"Bank deregulation, accounting systems of exchange, and the unit of account: A critical review,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 13-45, January.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1985. "Bank Deregulation, Accounting Systems of Exchange, and the Unit of Account: A Critical Review," NBER Working Papers 1572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George A. Selgin & Lawrence H. White, 1994. "How Would the Invisible Hand Handle Money?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1718-1749, December.
- Barro, Robert J, 1979. "Money and the Price Level under the Gold Standard," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 89(353), pages 13-33, March.
- Greenfield, Robert L & Woolsey, W William & Yeager, Leland B, 1995. "Is Indirect Convertibility Impossible? Comment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 293-297, February.
- Fama, Eugene F., 1980. "Banking in the theory of finance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 39-57, January.
- Tyler Cowen & Randall S. Kroszner, 1994. "The new monetary economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Austrian Economics, chapter 86 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordswages; individuals; household;
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
- J17 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Value of Life; Foregone Income
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:1998-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eran Binenbaum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .