Working Paper 161 - The Impact of Euro Area Monetary and Bond Yield Shocks on the South African Economy: Structural Vector Autoregression Model Evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Qingwei Meng & Mthuli Ncube, 2015.
"Can Intra-Regional Trade Act as a Global Shock Absorber in Africa?,"
World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 16(3), pages 141-162, July.
- Mthuli Ncube & Zuzana Brixiova & Qingwei Meng, 2014. "Can Intra-Regional Trade Act as a Global Shock Absorber in Africa?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1073, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Zuzana Brixiová & Qingwei Meng & Mthuli Ncube, 2015. "Can Intra-Regional Trade Act as a Global Shock Absorber in Africa?," SALDRU Working Papers 154, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Meng, Qingwei & Ncube, Mthuli, 2015. "Can Intra-Regional Trade Act as a Global Shock Absorber in Africa?," IZA Discussion Papers 9205, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-12-22 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2012-12-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-12-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbwps:439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adeleke Oluwole Salami). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .