Book Review: Jurisprudence of the Islamic Financial Engineering: Foundation and Practical Study, by: Murdi Al-Enazi, Reviewed by: Abderrazak Said Belabes مراجعة علمية لكتاب: فقه الهندسة المالية الإسلامية: دراسة تأصيلية تطبيقية - تأليف: مرضي مشوّح العنزي - مراجعة: عبدالرزاق سعيد بلعباس
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Karim Bontems, 2014. "What does Innovation stand for? Review of a watchword in research policies," Journal of Innovation Economics, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 39-57.
- Rogério Sobreira, 2004. "Innovation financière et investissement.. Le cas de la titrisation," Innovations, De Boeck Université, vol. 19(1), pages 115-129.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic finance; financial engineering; innovation. التمويل الإسلامي، الهندسة المالية، الابتكار.;
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Y3 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ISF-2018-08-20 (Islamic Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:abd:jkaubr:535. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (King Abdulaziz University, Islamic Economics Institute.). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cikausa.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.