The Power of Unit Root Tests Against Nonlinear Local Alternatives
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matei Demetrescu & Robinson Kruse, 2013. "The power of unit root tests against nonlinear local alternatives," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 40-61, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David I. Harvey & Stephen J. Leybourne & Emily J. Whitehouse, "undated". "Testing for a unit root against ESTAR stationarity," Discussion Papers 17/02, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Neil Kellard & Denise Osborn & Jerry Coakley & Christian Conrad & Menelaos Karanasos, 2015. "On the Transmission of Memory in Garch-in-Mean Models," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 706-720, September.
- Niels Haldrup & Robinson Kruse & Timo Teräsvirta & Rasmus T. Varneskov, 2013. "Unit roots, non-linearities and structural breaks," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 4, pages 61-94 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Takashi Matsuki, 2016. "Linear and nonlinear comovement in Southeast Asian local currency bond markets: a stepwise multiple testing approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 591-619, September.
More about this item
KeywordsNonlinear models; Stochastic trend; Near integration; Persistent nonlinearity; Local power;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2012-01-18 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2012-01-18 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2012-01-18 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2012-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .