Report NEP-ETS-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-ETS, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometric Time Series. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matei Demetrescu & Robinson Kruse, 2012. "The Power of Unit Root Tests Against Nonlinear Local Alternatives," CREATES Research Papers 2012-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- M. Frömmel & R. Kruse, 2011. "Testing for a rational bubble under long memory," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/722, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Mario Cerrato & Christian de Peretti & Rolf Larsson & Nicholas Sarantis, 2011. "A nonlinear panel unit root test under cross section dependence," Working Papers 2011_08, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Peter Martey Addo & Monica Billio & Dominique Guegan, 2011. "A test for a new modelling: The Univariate MT-STAR Model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Anindya Banerjee & Josep Lluis Carrion-i-Silvestre, 2011. "Cointegration in Panel Data with Breaks and Cross-section Dependence," Discussion Papers 11-25, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2012. "Testing for Multiple Bubbles," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1843, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Ji Hyung Lee, 2012. "VARs with Mixed Roots Near Unity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1845, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Shu-Ping Shi & Jun Yu, 2012. "Specification Sensitivity in Right-Tailed Unit Root Testing for Explosive Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1842, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jozef Barunik & Tomaso Aste & Tiziana Di Matteo & Ruipeng Liu, 2012. "Understanding the source of multifractality in financial markets," Papers 1201.1535, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2012.