Detecting Structural Breaks using Hidden Markov Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Derrode, Stéphane & Pieczynski, Wojciech, 2013. "Unsupervised data classification using pairwise Markov chains with automatic copulas selection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 81-98.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural change; Hidden Markov Model; Regime Switching; Bayesian Segmentation; Monetary Policy;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2010-09-11 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2010-09-11 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-ORE-2010-09-11 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aah:create:2010-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.au.dk/afn/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .