Report NEP-ORE-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohamed Mnif, 2010. "Numerical methods for optimal insurance demand under marked point processes shocks," Papers 1009.0635, arXiv.org.
- Andrey Lizyayev, 2010. "Stochastic Dominance Efficiency Analysis of Diversified Portfolios: Classification, Comparison and Refinements," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-084/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christos Ntantamis, 2010. "Detecting Structural Breaks using Hidden Markov Models," CREATES Research Papers 2010-52, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00486655_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1119684 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fry, J. M., 2010. "Bubbles and crashes in finance: A phase transition from random to deterministic behaviour in prices," MPRA Paper 24778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefan Holst Bache, 2010. "Minimax Regression Quantiles," CREATES Research Papers 2010-54, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.