Report NEP-URE-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmark, Karin & Frölich, Markus & Wondratschek, Verena, 2014. "Sweden’s School Choice Reform and Equality of Opportunity," Working Paper Series 1030, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Stefano Breschi & Camilla Lenzi, 2014. "The role of external linkages and gatekeepers for the renewal and expansion of U.S. cities’ knowledge base, 1990-2004," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1414, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2014.
- Giorgio Fabbri, 2014. "Ecological Barriers and Convergence: A Note on Geometry in Spatial Growth Models," Documents de recherche 14-05, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & SAITO Yukiko, 2014. "Geography and Firm Performance in the Japanese Production Network," Discussion papers 14034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Sarah Dahmann & Silke Anger, 2014. "The Impact of Education on Personality: Evidence from a German High School Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 658, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andreas Hartung, 2014. "Wohnsituation von Migrantenhaushalten: eine Analyse mit Blick auf den Effekt der Mietpreisbenachteiligung," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 668, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai Bergman & Anna Milanez & Vladimir Mukharlyamov, 2014. "The Agglomeration of Bankruptcy," NBER Working Papers 20254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck, 2014. "Culture, Spatial Diffusion of Ideas and Their Long-Lasting Imprints: Evidence from Froebel's Kindergarten Movement," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 659, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Polterovich, Victor & Starkov, Oleg & Ilinskiy, Dmitry, 2014.
"Линейки Ссудо-Сберегательных Тарифных Планов: Обобщение Идеи Стройсберкасс
[Lines of Savings and Loan Tariff Plans: a Generalization of the Bausparkasse Concept]," MPRA Paper 56960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantin A. Kholodilin & Mark G. Meerovich, 2014. "Similar Challenges - Different Responses: Housing Policy in Germany and Russia between the Two World Wars," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1391, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Osea Giuntella & Fabrizio Mazzonna, 2014. "Do Immigrants Bring Good Health?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 653, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alexander, Gigi & Foley, Maggie, 2014. "Determinants of Migration, Revisited," MPRA Paper 56967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicola Banks, 2014. "Livelihoods Limitations: The Political Economy of Urban Poverty in Bangladesh," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 19914, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Davide Luca & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Electoral politics and regional development: assessing the geographical allocation of public investment in Turkey," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1402, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Balsvik, Ragnhild & Jensen, Sissel & Salvanes, Kjell G., 2014. "Made in China, sold in Norway: Local labor market effects of an import shock," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 25/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2014. "Comparing Itemized Tax Deductions across States: A Simple Decomposition Applied to Mortgage Interest Deductions," MPRA Paper 56940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy, D. & de Koster, M.B.M., 2014. "Modeling and Design of Container Terminal Operations," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2014-008-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Shui, Kenny Chi Wai & Wong, Vivian H, 2014. "The Nexus between Labour Wages and Property Rents in the Greater China Area," MPRA Paper 56880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zenou, Yves & Dequiedt, Vianney, 2014. "Local and Consistent Centrality Measures in Networks," Research Papers in Economics 2014:4, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Annie Abello & Rebecca Cassells & Anne Daly & Gabriela D'Souza & Riyana Miranti, 2014. "‘Youth Social Exclusion in Australian Communities: A New Index’," NATSEM Working Paper Series 14/25, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Kowalczuk, Michał & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2014. "Heterogeneous determinants of local unemployment in Poland," MPRA Paper 56858, University Library of Munich, Germany.