Report NEP-URE-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hud:wpaper:39135 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cristina Guimarães Rodrigues & Rodrigo Ferreira Simões & Pedro Vasconcelos Amaral, 2007. "Distribuição da rede de oferta de serviços de saúde na região norte: uma análise espacial multivariada," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td308, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- M. C. Portela & A. S. Camanho, 2007. "Performance Assessment of Portuguese Secondary Schools," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 07, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Item repec:hud:wpaper:39134 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Frankel, David M. & Volij, Oscar, 2007. "Measuring Segregation," Staff General Research Papers 12818, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paula Giovagnoli, 2007. "Failures in school progression," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0050, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00102996_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096736_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nekby, Lena & Özcan, Gülay, 2007. "Do Domestic Educations Even Out the Playing Field? Ethnic Labor Market Gaps in Sweden," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:3, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Nekby, Lena & Rödin, Magnus, 2007. "Acculturation Identity and Labor Market Outcomes," Research Papers in Economics 2007:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Renzo G. Avesani & Elina Ribakova & Antonio Garcia Pascual, 2007. "The Use of Mortgage Covered Bonds," IMF Working Papers 07/20, International Monetary Fund.
- Baroni, Michel & Barthélémy, Fabrice & Mokrane, Mahdi, 2007. "Optimal Holding Period for a Real Estate Portfolio," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07008, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:hud:wpaper:39136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore