Report NEP-URE-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jan K. Brueckner & Stuart S. Rosenthal, 2005. "Gentrification and Neighborhood Housing Cycles: Will America’s Future Downtowns Be Rich?," Working Papers 050611, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Eckhardt Bode, 2006. "Commuting, Externalities, and the Geographical Sizes of Metropolitan Areas," Kiel Working Papers 1289, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kenneth A. Small & Seiji Steimetz, 2006. "Spatial Hedonics and the Willingness to Pay for Residential Amenities," Working Papers 050631, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Victor Matheson & Robert Baade & Mimi Nikolova, 2006. "A Tale of Two Stadiums: Comparing the Economic Impact of Chicago’s Wrigley Field and U.S. Cellular Field," Working Papers 0608, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Philip J. Cook & Rebecca Hutchinson, 2006. "Smoke Signals: Adolescent Smoking and School Continuation," NBER Working Papers 12472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erik Stam, 2006. "Why Butterflies Don’t Leave. Locational behaviour of entrepreneurial firms," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Murty, Sushama, 2006. "Externalities and Fundamental Nonconvexities : A Reconciliation of Approaches to General Equilibrium Externality Modelling and Implications for Decentralization," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 756, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Ricardo Flores-Fillol, 2006. "Airline Schedule Competition: Product-Quality Choice in a Duopoly Model," Working Papers 050629, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Jan K. Brueckner & Oleg Smirnov, 2006. "Social Networks and the Convergence of Population Attributes: A Generalization," Working Papers 050630, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Laarni Bulan & Christopher J. Mayer & C. Tsuriel Somerville, 2006. "Irreversible Investment, Real Options, and Competition: Evidence from Real Estate Development," NBER Working Papers 12486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Neumark & Donna Rothstein, 2005. "Do School-to-Work Programs Help the "Forgotten Half"?," Working Papers 050625, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth A. Small & Kurt Van Dender, 2006. "Fuel Efficiency and Motor Vehicle Travel: The Declining Rebound Effect," Working Papers 050603, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.