Report NEP-URE-2006-05-06This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Johnston & Deborah Wilson & Simon Burgess & Richard Harris, 2006. "School and Residential Ethnic Segregation:An Analysis of Variations across England’s Local Education Authorities," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 06/145, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Otto Raspe & Frank van Oort, 2006. "The Knowledge Economy and Urban Economic Growth," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0607, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2006.
- Manning, Alan & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 2006. "Comprehensive versus Selective Schooling in England and Wales: What Do We Know?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5653, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:eab:financ:700 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo Gasparini & Walter Sosa Escudero, 2004. "Implicit Rents from Own-Housing and Income Distribution: Econometric Estimates for Greater Buenos Aires," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0014, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Abdel-Rahman, Hesham M., 2005. "Trade, Urban Systems, and Labor Markets," Working Papers 2005-13, University of New Orleans, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jakob Roland Munch & Michael Rosholm & Michael Svarer, 2006. "Home Ownership, Job Duration, and Wages," Economics Working Papers 2006-06, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.