Report NEP-URE-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shihe Fu, 2005. "Smart Café Cities: Testing Human Capital Externalities in the Boston Metropolitan Area," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 609, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Åslund, Olof & Fredriksson, Peter, 2005. "Ethnic enclaves and welfare cultures - quasi-experimental evidence," Working Paper Series 2005:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Fertig, Michael & Kluve, Jochen, 2005. "The Effect of Age at School Entry on Educational Attainment in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 1507, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yutaka Arimoto & Tetsuji Okazaki & Masaki Nakabayashi, 2005. "Risk, Transaction Costs, and Geographic Distribution of Share Tenancy: A Case of Pre-War Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-322, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Stephen L. Ross & Margery Austin Turner & Erin Godfrey & Robin R. Smith, 2005. "Mortgage Lending in Chicago and Los Angeles: A Paired Testing Study of the Pre-Application Process," Working papers 2005-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A. Groen, 2005. "Occupation-Specific Human Capital and Local Labor Markets," Working Papers 376, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Joshua L. Rosenbloom, 2005. "The Geography of Innovation Commercialization in the United States During the 1990s," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200502, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2005.
- Biung-Ghi Ju, 2005. "Efficiency and Consistency for Locating Multiple Public Facilities," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200507, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.