Report NEP-URE-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshiro Miwa & Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don E. Schlagenhauf, 2004. "Accounting for Changes in the Homeownership Rate," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-312, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:0325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:xrs:meawpa:0444 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Norberg-Schönfeldt, Magdalena, 2004. "Children’s School Achievement and Parental Work: an analysis for Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 645, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jahn, Olaf & Möhring, Rolf & Schulz, Andreas & Stier Moses, Nicolás, 2004. "System-Optimal Routing of Traffic Flows with User Constraints in Networks with Congestion," Working papers 4394-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:0304 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2004. "Tax Evasion and Social Interactions," Cahiers de recherche 0432, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:0313 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ergun, Özlem & Orlin, James, 2004. "Dynamic Programming Methodologies in Very Large Scale Neighborhood Search Applied to the Traveling Salesman Problem," Working papers 4463-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Thomas J. Miceli & C. F. Sirmans, 2004. "The Holdout Problem and Urban Sprawl," Working papers 2004-38, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Komlos, John & Lauderdale, Benjamin E., 2004. "Spatial Correlates of U.S. Heights and BMIs, 2002," Discussion Papers in Economics 466, University of Munich, Department of Economics.