Report NEP-URE-2004-06-27This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert J. Shiller, 2004. "Household Reaction to Changes in Housing Wealth," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1459, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Robert J. Shiller, 2004. "Radical Financial Innovation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1461, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Incentive Solutions," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-99, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Victor Lavy & Analia Schlosser, 2004. "Targeted Remedial Education for Under-Performing Teenagers: Costs and Benefits," NBER Working Papers 10575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Damiano Kulundu Manda & Germano Mwabu & Mwangi S. Kimenyi, 2004. "Human Capital Externalities and Private Returns to Education in Kenya," Working papers 2004-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- George A. Erickcek & Hannah McKinney, 2004. "Small Cities Blues: Looking for Growth Factors in Small and Medium-Sized Cities," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-100, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Margaret E. Raymond, 2004. "Does School Accountability Lead to Improved Student Performance?," NBER Working Papers 10591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.