Report NEP-URE-2004-06-07This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2004. "How Much Does Household Collateral Constrain Regional Risk Sharing?," NBER Working Papers 10505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew Turner, 2003. "Landscape Preferences and Patterns of Residential Development," Working Papers mturner-03-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- M. Christopher Auld & Nirmal Sidhu, 2004. "Schooling, cognitive ability, and health," HEW 0406001, EconWPA.
- Erdal Tekin, 2004. "Child Care Subsidy Receipt, Employment, and Child Care Choices of Single Mothers," NBER Working Papers 10459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katherine A. Magnuson & Christopher J. Ruhm & Jane Waldfogel, 2004. "Does Prekindergarten Improve School Preparation and Performance?," NBER Working Papers 10452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2004. "Trust and Bribery: The Role of the Quid Pro Quo and the Link with Crime," NBER Working Papers 10510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John P. Conley & Myrna Holtz Wooders, 1998. "The Tiebout Hypothesis: On the Existence of Pareto Efficient Competitive Equilibrium," Working Papers mwooders-98-06, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey E. Harris & Beatriz Lopez-Valcarcel, 2004. "Asymmetric Social Interaction in Economics: Cigarette Smoking Among Young People in the United States, 1992-1999," NBER Working Papers 10409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lance Lochner, 2004. "Education, Work, and Crime: A Human Capital Approach," NBER Working Papers 10478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brigitte Preissl, 2003. "Innovation Clusters: Combining Physical and Virtual Links," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 359, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Olivier THOMAS (IERT, LEREPS–GRES), 2004. "Do local public finances influence the economic growth of cities? The case of the 324 cities of the Tarn Department (France) (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2004-12, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Helge Sanner, 2004. "Economy vs. History: What Does Actually Determine the Distribution of Firms' Locations in Cities?," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 67, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät, revised Sep 2004.