Report NEP-UPT-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Andreoni & Michael Kuhn & John List & Anya Samek & Charles Sprenger, 2017. "Field experiments on the development of time preferences," Artefactual Field Experiments 00615, The Field Experiments Website.
- Jonathan Chapman & Pietro Ortoleva & Erik Snowberg & Colin Camerer & Mark Dean, 2017. "Willingness-To-Pay and Willingness-To-Accept are Probably Less Correlated than You Think," CESifo Working Paper Series 6492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Adena, Maja & Huck, Steffen & Rasul, Imran, 2017. "Testing consumer theory: Evidence from a natural field experiment," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Economics of Change SP II 2017-309, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Giacomo Bonanno & Elias Tsakas, 2017. "Qualitative analysis of common belief of rationality in strategic-form games," Working Papers 175, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- John M. Hartwick & Ngo Van Long, 2017. "Sustainability with endogenous discounting," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-19, CIRANO.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Thomas Demuynck, 2017. "Bounding Counterfactual Demand with Unobserved Heterogeneity and Endogenous Expenditures," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-41, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Clément Nedoncelle, 2017. "How Multi-Destination Firms Shape the Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on Trade: Micro Evidence and Aggregate Implications," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1620, CEPREMAP.
- Choe, Chung & Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Renna, Francesco, 2017. "Constrained vs Unconstrained Labor Supply: The Economics of Dual Job Holding," GLO Discussion Paper Series 139, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Zhou Yang & Gechun Liang & Chao Zhou, 2017. "Constrained portfolio-consumption strategies with uncertain parameters and borrowing costs," Papers 1711.02939, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2018.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2017. "Kuhn's Theorem for Extensive Games with Unawareness," Working Papers 176, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard Schipper & Wenjun Ma, 2017. "Does Exposure to Unawareness Affect Risk Preferences? A Preliminary Result," Working Papers 171, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.