Report NEP-UPT-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Daniel L. & Schonger, Martin, 2016. "Testing axiomatizations of ambiguity aversion," IAST Working Papers 16-61, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Chen, Daniel L., 2016. "Tastes for Desert and Placation: A Reference Point-Dependent Model of Social Preferences," TSE Working Papers 16-725, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Kent D. Daniel & Robert B. Litterman & Gernot Wagner, 2016. "Applying Asset Pricing Theory to Calibrate the Price of Climate Risk," NBER Working Papers 22795, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thai Ha-Huy & Cuong Le Van & Nguyen Manh-Hung, 2016. "Arbitrage and asset market equilibrium in infinite dimensional economies with short-selling and risk-averse expected utilities," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16062, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Enrico G. De Giorgi & Ola Mahmoud, 2016. "Naive Diversification Preferences and their Representation," Papers 1611.01285, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- John C. Whitehead & Daniel K. Lew, 2016. "Estimating Recreation Benefits through Joint Estimation of Revealed and Stated Preference Discrete Choice Data," Working Papers 16-22, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Bryan, Mark L. & Geraci, Andrea, 2016. "Non-standard work: whatâ€™s it worth? Comparing alternative measures of workersâ€™ marginal willingness to pay," ISER Working Paper Series 2016-12, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chen, Daniel L. & Schonger, Martin, 2016. "A Theory of Experiments: Invariance of Equilibrium to the Strategy Method of Elicitation and Implications for Social Preferences," IAST Working Papers 16-54, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Calford, Evan, 2016. "Mixed Strategies in Games with Ambiguity Averse Agents," MPRA Paper 74909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Anderberg & Claudia Cerrone, 2016. "Investment in education under disappointment aversion," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2016_16, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Morone, Andrea & Temerario, Tiziana, 2016. "Group preferences over social risk: does (group) size matter?," MPRA Paper 74949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morone, Andrea & Temerario, Tiziana, 2016. "Preferences over social risk: does (group) size matter?," EconStor Preprints 147413, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Bocher, Temesgen & Sindi, Kirimi & Nshimiyimana, Jean Claude & Low, Jan, 2016. "Consumer’s preferences and willingness to pay for biofortified juice in Rwanda: Does the nutritional information matter?," 2016 AAAE Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 249314, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Salvatore Piccolo & Aldo Pignataro, 2016. "Consumer Loss Aversion, Product Experimentation and Implicit Collusion," CSEF Working Papers 457, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Chen, Daniel L. & Schonger, Martin, 2016. "Social preferences or sacred values? Theroy and evidence of deontological motivations," TSE Working Papers 16-714, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Taras Bodnar & Yarema Okhrin & Nestor Parolya, 2016. "Optimal shrinkage-based portfolio selection in high dimensions," Papers 1611.01958, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
- Shelegia, Sandro & Wilson, Chris, 2016. "A Generalized Model of Sales," EconStor Preprints 147411, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.