Report NEP-UPT-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shaolin Ji & Xiaomin Shi, 2016. "Recursive utility optimization with concave coefficients," Papers 1607.00721, arXiv.org.
- Adriaan R. Soetevent & Tadas Bruzikas, 2016. "Risk and Loss Aversion, Price Uncertainty and the Implications for Consumer Search," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-049/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ying Jiao & Idris Kharroubi, 2016. "Information uncertainty related to marked random times and optimal investment," Papers 1607.02743, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Memmel, Christoph & Seymen, Atılım & Teichert, Max, 2016. "Banks' interest rate risk and search for yield: A theoretical rationale and some empirical evidence," Discussion Papers 22/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Klaus Wälde & Agnes Moors, 2016. "Current Emotion Research in Economics," Working Papers 1612, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Bertoli, Simone & Fernández-Huertas Moraga, Jesús & Keita, Sekou, 2016. "The Elasticity of the Migrant Labor Supply: Evidence from Temporary Filipino Migrants," IZA Discussion Papers 10031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andreas Eichler & Gunther Leobacher & Michaela Sz\"olgyenyi, 2016. "Utility Indifference Pricing of Insurance Catastrophe Derivatives," Papers 1607.01110, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Ghassan, Hassan B., 2015. "A Consumer Model and Social Welfare Based on the Writings of Shibani (750-805 AD, 131-189 AH)," MPRA Paper 72441, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Mar 2016.
- Yuki Shigeta, 2016. "Optimal Switching under Ambiguity and Its Applications in Finance," Discussion papers e-16-005, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Ronayne, David & Brown, Gordon D.A., 2016. "Multi-attribute decision by sampling: An account of the attraction, comprimise and similarity effects," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1124, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Guiso, Luigi & Prat, Andrea & Sadun, Raffaella, 2015. "Matching firms, managers and incentives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57271, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Johan G. Andreasson & Pavel V. Shevchenko & Alex Novikov, 2016. "Optimal Consumption, Investment and Housing with Means-tested Public Pension in Retirement," Papers 1606.08984, arXiv.org.