Report NEP-UPT-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Andreoni & Michael Callen & Yasir Khan & Karrar Jaffar & Charles Sprenger, 2016. "Using Preference Estimates to Customize Incentives: An Application to Polio Vaccination Drives in Pakistan," NBER Working Papers 22019, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghassan, Hassan B. & Al-Jefri, Essam H., 2015.
"نموذج نظري إسلامي داخلي الزمن للحساب الجاري
[Islamic Theoretical Intertemporal Model of the Current Account]," MPRA Paper 69963, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jan 2016.
- Hammitt, James K. & Herrera-Araujo, Daniel & Rheinberger, Christoph, 2016. "The Value of Cancer Prevention vs Treatment," TSE Working Papers 16-628, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Bernado Moreno & Marï¿½a del Pino Ramos-Sosa & Ismael Rodrï¿½guez-Lara, 2016. "Conformity, information and truthful voting," Working Papers 2016-01, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Barbara Broadway & Guyonne Kalb & Jinhu Li & Anthony Scott, 2016. "Do Financial Incentives Influence GPs’ Decisions to Do After-Hours Work? A Discrete Choice Labour Supply Model," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n12, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Robert Kollmann, 2015. "Risk Sharing in a World Economy with Uncertainty Shocks," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-43, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hanno Lustig & Adrien Verdelhan, 2016. "Does Incomplete Spanning in International Financial Markets Help to Explain Exchange Rates?," NBER Working Papers 22023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel Pakes & Jack Porter, 2016. "Moment Inequalities for Multinomial Choice with Fixed Effects," NBER Working Papers 21893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anastasios Dosis, 2016. "Bertand Competition and the Existence of Pure Strategy Nash Equilibrium in Markets with Adverse Selection," Working Papers hal-01285185, HAL.
- Beatriz Martínez, Beatriz Martínez & Hipòlit Torró, Hipòlit Torró, 2016. "Anatomy of Risk Premium in UK Natural Gas Futures," ESP: Energy Scenarios and Policy 232212, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).