Report NEP-UPT-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerasimou, Georgios, 2015. "A Characterization of Risk-Neutral and Ambiguity-Averse Behavior," MPRA Paper 68159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eduardo Corso, 2015. "Ambiguity and portfolio decisions," BCRA Working Paper Series 201567, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Marielle Brunette & Johanna Choumert & Stéphane Couture & Claire Montagne-Huck, 2015. "A Meta-analysis of the Risk Aversion Coefficients of Natural Resource Managers Evaluated by Stated Preference Methods," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-13, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised 2015.
- Peiran Jiao, 2015. "The Double-Channeled Effects of Experience on Individual Investment Decisions: Experimental Evidence," Economics Series Working Papers 766, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kubler, Felix & Polemarchakis, Herakles, 2015. "The identification of beliefs from asset demand," CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series 01, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA.
- Yakov Ben-Haim & Maria Demertzis, 2015. "Decision making in times of uncertainty: An info-gap perspective," DNB Working Papers 487, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alan Beggs, 2015. "Reference Points and Learning," Economics Series Working Papers 767, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Dmitrii Timofeev, 2015. "Non-Keynesian Savings of Russians," HSE Working papers WP BRP 49/FE/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Baseem Al-athwari & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Utility-Based Smartphone Energy Consumption Optimization for Cloud-Based and On-Device Application Uses," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015125, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2015.
- Dimitris Christelis & Dimitris Georgarakos & Tullio Jappelli & Maarten van Rooij, 2015. "Consumption Uncertainty and Precautionary Saving," CSEF Working Papers 421, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2015. "Structural Analysis of Value Creation in Software Service Platforms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2015127, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2015.
- Francisco J. Bahamonde-Birke & Juan de Dios Ortúzar, 2015. "About the Categorization of Latent Variables in Hybrid Choice Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1527, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sujata Basu, "undated". "Intergenerational Mobility, Human Capital Composition and Distance to Technological Frontier," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 15-07, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.