Report NEP-UPT-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Scott & Julia Witt, 2015. "Loss Aversion, Reference Dependence and Diminishing Sensitivity in Choice Experiments," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n16, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt & Mary Riddel, 2015. "Heterogeneity in risk attitudes across domains: A bivariate random preference approach," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 15-10, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Pietro DeLellis & Franco Garofalo & Francesco Lo Iudice & Elena Napoletano, 2015. "Wealth distribution across communities of adaptive financial agents," Papers 1509.01217, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2015.
- Huy N. Chau & Andrea Cosso & Claudio Fontana & Oleksii Mostovyi, 2015. "Optimal investment with intermediate consumption under no unbounded profit with bounded risk," Papers 1509.01672, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Lioudmila Vostrikova, 2015. "Utility Maximisation for Exponential Levy Models with option and information processes," Papers 1509.02727, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Alice Hsiaw, 2015. "Goal Bracketing and Self-Control," Working Papers 90, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Andrew E. Clark & Yarine Fawaz, 2015. "Retirement and the Marginal Utility of Income," PSE Working Papers halshs-01189009, HAL.
- Franco, Daniele & Luiselli, Luca, 2014. "Shared ecological knowledge and wetland values: a case study," MPRA Paper 66496, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kuzmin, Evgeny A., 2015. "Fundamentals in Systematics of Uncertainty Management Theory," MPRA Paper 66468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avram, Silvia, 2015. "Benefit Losses Loom Larger than Taxes: The Effects of Framing and Loss Aversion on Behavioural Responses to Taxes and Benefits," ISER Working Paper Series 2015-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Chang, Simon & Dee, Thomas S. & Tse, Chun-Wing & Yu, Li, 2015. "Be a Good Samaritan to a Good Samaritan: Field Evidence of Interdependent Other-Regarding Preferences in China," IZA Discussion Papers 9319, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kazuhiko Hashimoto & Takuma Wakayama, 2015. "Fair Reallocation in Economies with Single-Peaked Preferences," ISER Discussion Paper 0947, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.