Report NEP-UPT-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rui Pedro Brito & Hélder Sebastião & Pedro Godinho, 2015. "Portfolio Management With Higher Moments: The Cardinality Impact," GEMF Working Papers 2015-15, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Frantisek Kopriva, 2015. "Constant Bet Size? Don't Bet on It! Testing Expected Utility Theory on Betfair Data," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp545, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Irene Comeig & Charles A. Holt & Ainhoa Jaramillo-Gutiérrez, 2015. "Dealing with risk: Gender, stakes, and probability effects," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0215, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Matthew Gentry & Tong Li & Jingfeng Lu, 2015. "Identification and estimation in first-price auctions with risk-averse bidders and selective entry," CeMMAP working papers CWP16/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- John Quah & Hiroki Nishimura & Efe A. Ok, 2015. "A Comprehensive Approach to Revealed Preference Theory," Economics Series Working Papers 752, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Stan Palasek, 2015. "Existence of continuous euclidean embeddings for a weak class of orders," Papers 1508.00607, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Pavlo Blavatskyy & Andreas Ortmann & Valentyn Panchenko, 2015. "Now you see it, now you don’t: How to make the Allais Paradox appear, disappear, or reverse," Discussion Papers 2015-14, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Matthieu Gilson & Kim Oosterlinck & Andrey Ukhov, 2015. "Time-Varying Risk Aversion during World War II: Evidence from Belgian Lottery Bond Prices," Working Papers CEB 15-031, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sasha Prokosheva, 2014. "Comparing Decisions under Compound Risk and Ambiguity: The Importance of Cognitive Skills," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp525, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Pierre-André Chiappori & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir, 2015. "The marriage market, labor supply and education choice," CeMMAP working papers CWP14/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rachel Griffith & Lars Nesheim & Martin O'Connell, 2015. "Income effects and the welfare consequences of tax in differentiated product oligopoly," CeMMAP working papers CWP23/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jia Chen & Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2015. "Semiparametric dynamic portfolio choice with multiple conditioning variables," CeMMAP working papers CWP07/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Olivier Blanchard & Christopher J. Erceg & Jesper Lindé, 2015. "Jump Starting the Euro Area Recovery: Would a Rise in Core Fiscal Spending Help the Periphery?," NBER Working Papers 21426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Fongoni & Alex Dickson, 2015. "A theory of wage setting behavior," Working Papers 1505, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2016.
- Le Yaouanq, Yves, 2015. "Anticipating Preference Reversal"," TSE Working Papers 15-585, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Calleja, Pere & Llerena Garrés, Francesc, 2015. "On the (in)compatibility of rationality, monotonicity and consistency for cooperative games," Working Papers 2072/247807, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Pawel Dziewulski, 2015. "Revealed time-preference," Economics Series Working Papers 748, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.