Report NEP-UPT-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Burghart, Daniel R. & Epper, Thomas & Fehr, Ernst, 2015. "The Ambiguity Triangle: Uncovering Fundamental Patterns of Behavior Under Uncertainty," IZA Discussion Papers 9150, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Enrico G. De Giorgi & Ola Mahmoud, 2015. "Diversification Preferences in the Theory of Choice," Papers 1507.02025, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2016.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Giulietti, Corrado & Robalino, Juan David & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2015. "Remittances and Relative Concerns in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 9163, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eleonora Perversi & Eugenio Regazzini, 2015. "Inequality and risk aversion in economies open to altruistic attitudes," Papers 1507.00894, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- Richard K. Crump & Stefano Eusepi & Andrea Tambalotti & Giorgio Topa, 2015. "Subjective Intertemporal Substitution," Staff Reports 734, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Horlick-Jones, Tom & Rosenhead, Jonathan, 2013. "Ambiguity and therapy in risk management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62497, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Fang Yang & Mariacristina De Nardi, 2015. "Wealth Inequality, Family Background, and Estate Taxation," 2015 Meeting Papers 92, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sung-Jin Cho & John Rust, 2015. "Precommitments for Financial Self-Control:Evidence from Credit Card Borrowing," 2015 Meeting Papers 33, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Oulton, Nicholas, 2015. "Space-time (in)consistency in the national accounts:causes and cures," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62569, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pamela Wicker & John C. Whitehead & Bruce K. Johnson & Daniel S. Mason, 2015. "Willingness-To-Pay For Sporting Success of Football Bundesliga Teams," Working Papers 15-05, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.