Report NEP-UPT-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Uri Gneezy & Alex Imas & John List, 2015. "Estimating Individual Ambiguity Aversion: A Simple Approach," NBER Working Papers 20982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Ameriks & Joseph S. Briggs & Andrew Caplin & Matthew D. Shapiro & Christopher Tonetti, 2015. "Long-Term-Care Utility and Late-in-Life Saving," NBER Working Papers 20973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2015. "Optimally Investing to Reach a Bequest Goal," Papers 1503.00961, arXiv.org, revised May 2016.
- Nagar, Venky & Rajan, Madhav V. & Ray, Korok, 2014. "An Evolutionary Risk Basis for the Differential Treatment of Gains and Losses," Research Papers 3053, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González, 2015. "Revisiting the Tradeoff between Risk and Incentives: The Shocking Effect of Random Shocks," Working Papers 15-05, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Nie, Jun & Luo, Yulei & Wang, Gaowang & Young, Eric R., 2014. "What we don’t know doesn’t hurt us: rational inattention and the permanent income hypothesis in general equilibrium," Research Working Paper RWP 14-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Thomas Sargent & Mikhail Golosov & David Evans & anmol bhandari, 2014. "Optimal Taxation with Incomplete Markets," 2014 Meeting Papers 1276, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Soldatos, Gerasimos T., 2014. "Pork-Barrel Spending under Cournot Legislators and the Quantity Equation," MPRA Paper 61116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conrad, Christian & Loch, Karin, 2015. "The Variance Risk Premium and Fundamental Uncertainty," Working Papers 0583, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Nuno Ornelas Martins, 2014. "Process and Order in Classical and Marginalist Economics," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 06, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Thomas Gall & Patrick Legros & Andrew Newman, 2015. "College Diversity and Investment Incentives," Working Papers 2015-001, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.