Report NEP-UPT-2015-01-09This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Holden , Stein, 2014. "Risky Choices of Poor People: Comparing Risk Preference Elicitation Approaches in Field Experiments," CLTS Working Papers 10/14, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Pirschel, Inske & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "A Theory of Wage Adjustment under Loss Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 10288, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mikolaj Czajkowski & Nick Hanley & Jacob LaRiviere, 2014. "The Effects of Experience on Preferences: Theory and Empirics for Environmental Public Goods," Working Papers 2014-05, University of St. Andrews, Department of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Ali, Bouchrika & FakhriI, Issaoui & Habib, Jouber, 2014. "Evaluation of the Utility Function of an Environmental asset: Contingent valuation Method (CVM)," MPRA Paper 60421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stifel, David & Woldehanna, Tassew, 2014. "Utility-consistent poverty in Ethiopia, 2000.11: Welfare improvements in a changing economic landscape," WIDER Working Paper Series 125, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Maria Vittoria Levati & Stefan Napel & Ivan Soraperra, 2014. "Collective choices under ambiguity," Working Papers 13/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Kvaløy, Ola & Eriksen, Kristoffer & Luzuriaga , Miguel, 2014. "Risk-taking with Other People’s Money," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2014/21, University of Stavanger.
- Di Caro, Paolo, 2014. "Risk, ambiguity and sovereign rating," MPRA Paper 60295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Postek, K.S. & den Hertog, D. & Melenberg, B., 2014. "Tractable Counterparts of Distributionally Robust Constraints on Risk Measures," Discussion Paper 2014-031, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Orlik, Anna & Veldkamp, Laura, 2014. "Understanding Uncertainty Shocks and the Role of Black Swans," CEPR Discussion Papers 10147, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marielle Brunette & Stéphane Couture & Serge Garcia, 2014. "Determinants of insurance demand against forest fire risk: an empirical analysis of French private forest owners," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2014-12, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Dec 2014.
- Maria Ana Vitorino & Ali Hortacsu & Elisabeth Honka, 2014. "Advertising, Consumer Awareness and Choice: Evidence from the U.S. Banking Industry," 2014 Meeting Papers 574, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pierre-Alexandre Mahieu & François-Charles Wolff & Jason Shogren, 2014. "Interval Bidding in a Distribution Elicitation Format," Working Papers 2014.16, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Andries, Marianne & Eisenbach, Thomas M. & Schmalz, Martin C., 2014. "Horizon-dependent risk aversion and the timing and pricing of uncertainty," Staff Reports 703, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Mar 2017.
- Bossone, Biagio, 2014. "Secular stagnation," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-47, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Benoît, Jean-Pierre & Dubra, Juan, 2014. "A Theory of Rational Attitude Polarization," MPRA Paper 60129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torben G. Andersen & Nicola Fusari & Viktor Todorov, 2014. "The Risk Premia Embedded in Index Options," CREATES Research Papers 2014-56, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Björn Bartling & Florian Engl & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Game form misconceptions are not necessary for a willingness-to-pay vs. willingness-to-accept gap," ECON - Working Papers 180, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2015.