Report NEP-UPT-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- : Constantinos Antoniou & : Richard D.F. Harris & : Ruogu Zhang, 2013. "Ambiguity Aversion and Stock Market Participation: Evidence from Fund Flows," Working Papers wpn13-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Xiang Yu, 2013. "On the Market Viability under Proportional Transaction Costs," Papers 1312.3917, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Josh Stillwagon, 2013. "The Excess Returns Puzzle in Currency Markets: Clues on Moving Forward," Working Papers 1313, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Peter Katuscak & Fabio Michelucci & Miroslav Zajicek, 2013. "Does Anticipated Regret Really Matter? Revisiting the Role of Feedback in Auction Bidding," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp487, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- K. Hilken & S.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/157222241 Rosenkranz & K.J.M.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/304836842 De Jaegher & M. Jegers, 2013. "Reference Points, Performance and Ability: A Real Effort Experiment on Framed Incentive Schemes," Working Papers 13-15, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Juan F. Rubio-RamÃrez & Jonas E. Arias & Daniel F. Waggoner, 2013. "Inference Based on SVARs Identied with Sign and Zero Restrictions: Theory and Applications," Working Papers 1338, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Nicholas Bloom, 2013. "Fluctuations in Uncertainty," CEP Occasional Papers 038, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dockner, Engelbert J. & Mayer, Manuel & Zechner, Josef, 2013. "Sovereign bond risk premiums," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).