Report NEP-UPT-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ralf Bergheim & Michael W.M. Roos, 2013. "Intuition and Reasoning in Choosing Ambiguous and Risky Lotteries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0440, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Takao Asano & Hiroyuki Kojima, 2013. "An Axiomatization of Choquet Expected Utility with Cominimum Independence," KIER Working Papers 878, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- SELEZNEVA Ekaterina & VAN KERM Philippe, 2013. "Inequality-adjusted gender wage differentials in Germany," LISER Working Paper Series 2013-18, LISER.
- Marco Kleine & Pascal Langenbach & Lilia Zhurakhovska, 2013. "How Voice Shapes Reactions to Impartial Decision- Makers: An Experiment on Participation Procedures," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2013_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, revised Feb 2017.
- Luigi Balletta & Giovanni Immordino, 2013. "On Repeated Moral Hazard with a Present Biased Agent," CSEF Working Papers 341, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Fernando Díaz & Gabriel Ramírez & Kenneth Daniels, 2013. "Corporate Bond Clawbacks as Contingent Capital," Working Papers 44, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
- Angelo Mele, 2013. "Approximate variational inference for a model of social interactions," Working Papers 13-16, NET Institute.
- Barnett, Richard C. & Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Bunzel, Helle, 2013. "Voting for income-immiserizing redistribution in the Meltzer-Richard model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36600, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.