Report NEP-UPT-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bhamra, Harjoat Singh & Uppal, Raman, 2013. "Asset Prices with Heterogeneity in Preferences and Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9459, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guillermo Baquero & Willem Smit & Luc Wathieu, 2013. "The generosity effect: Fairness in sharing gains and losses," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-08, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Bales, Adam & Cohen, Daniel & Handfield, Toby, 2013. "Decision theory for agents with incomplete preferences," MPRA Paper 49954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matsuki, Jun & Tadenuma, Koichi, 2013. "Choice via Grouping Procedures," CCES Discussion Paper Series 52, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Benjamin R. Handel & Jonathan T. Kolstad, 2013. "Health Insurance for "Humans": Information Frictions, Plan Choice, and Consumer Welfare," NBER Working Papers 19373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Francesco Giuli, 2013. "Imperfect rationality, macroeconomic equilibrium and price rigidities," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0183, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2013. "Time Varying Risk Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 9589, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Jerchern Lin, 2013. "Alpha and Performance Measurement: The Effects of Investor Disagreement and Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 19349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bo Zhao, 2013. "Rational Housing Bubble," NBER Working Papers 19354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Foster, Jarred & Krawczyk, Jacek B, 2013. "Sensitivity of cautious-relaxed investment policies to target variation," Working Paper Series 2972, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Jean Guillaume Forand & Vikram Maheshri, 2013. "(De)Regulation and Market Thickness," Working Papers 2013-252-38, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Schultz Hansen, Kristian & Hjernø Lesner, Tine & Østerdal, Lars Peter, 2013. "Incentivising appropriate malaria treatment-seeking behaviour with price subsidies," DaCHE discussion papers 2013:8, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics.
- Rozenberg, Julie & Vogt-Schilb, Adrien & Hallegatte, Stephane, 2013. "How capital-based instruments facilitate the transition toward a low-carbon economy : a tradeoff between optimality and acceptability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6609, The World Bank.