Report NEP-UPT-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dumav, Martin & Stinchcombe, Maxwell B., 2014. "The von Neumann/Morgenstern approach to ambiguity," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 480, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Arthur E. Attema & Werner B.F. Brouwer & Olivier l'Haridon, 2013. "A quantification of prospect theory in the health domain," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201321, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti, 2013. "Stochastic Choice and Consideration Sets," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201303, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sam COSAERT & Thomas DEMUYNCK, 2013. "Revealed preference theory for finite choice sets," Working Papers Department of Economics ces13.08, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe De Marco & Maria Romaniello, 2013. "Games Equilibria and the Variational Representation of Preferences," CSEF Working Papers 336, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Thomas Michielsen, 2013. "Environmental Catastrophes under Time-Inconsistent Preferences," Working Papers 2013.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Georgios Gerasimou, 2013. "A Behavioural Model of Choice in the Presence of Decision Conflict," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201302, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati & Matteo Ploner, 2013. "The effect of identifiability on the relationship between risk attitudes and other-regarding concerns," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sass, Linda, 2014. "Kuhn's Theorem for Extensive Form Ellsberg Games," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 478, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Batstone, Chris & Moores, Jonathan & Baines, James & Harper, Sharleen, 2013. "An investigation into the use of experienced utility scores to assess multi-attribute changes in environmental quality," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152137, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.