Report NEP-UPT-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arnt O. Hopland & Egil Matsen & Bjarne Strøm, 2013. "Income and choice under risk," Working Paper Series 14313, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Halko, Marja Liisa & Kaustia, Markku, 2012. "Are risk preferences dynamic? Within-subject variation in risk-taking as a function of background music," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Hannu Salonen, 2013. "Utilitarian Preferences and Potential Games," Discussion Papers 85, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Pagel, Michaela, 2013. "Expectations-Based Reference-Dependent Life-Cycle Consumption," MPRA Paper 47138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vassalos, Michael & Dillon, Carl R. & Coolong, Timothy, 2013. "Risk Aversion and Certification Cost as Parameters Influencing Contract Choice: A Mathematical Programing Approach," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149476, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Keita Owari, 2013. "A Robust Version of Convex Integral Functionals," CARF F-Series CARF-F-319, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Tshilidzi Marwala, 2013. "Semi-bounded Rationality: A model for decision making," Papers 1305.6037, arXiv.org.
- Jean-Pierre Benoit & Juan Dubra & Don Moore, 2013. "Does the better –than- average effect show that people are Overconfident?: two experiments," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1301, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Vladimir Cherny & Jan Obloj, 2013. "Optimal portfolios of a long-term investor with floor or drawdown constraints," Papers 1305.6831, arXiv.org.
- Kiryl Khalmetski & Axel Ockenfels & Peter Werner, 2013. "Surprising Gifts - Theory and Laboratory Evidence," Working Paper Series in Economics 61, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Malte SundkÃ¶tter & Daniel Ziegler, 2013. "Perfect Competition vs. Riskaverse Agents: Technology Portfolio Choice in Electricity Markets," EWL Working Papers 1303, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2013.
- Lee, Carmen & Kräussl, Roman & Paas, Leo, 2012. "The effect of anticipated and experienced regret and pride on investors' future selling decisions," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/17, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Cole, Harold L. & Kim, Soojin & Krueger, Dirk, 2012. "Analyzing the effects of insuring health risks: On the trade-off between short run insurance benefits vs. long run incentive costs," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/18, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & AGRELL, Per & AGHAYI, Nazila, 2013. "Imprecise data envelopment analysis for the two-stage process," CORE Discussion Papers 2013004, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).