Report NEP-UPT-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eric Danan & Thilbault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2012. "Harsanyi's aggregation theorem with incomplete preferences," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12082, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Robert Chambers & Margarita Genius & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2012. "A Supply-Response Model Under Invariant Risk Preferences," Working Papers 1209, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Enrica Carbone & Gerardo Infante, 2012. "The Effect of a Short Planning Horizon on Intertemporal Consumption Choices," Labsi Experimental Economics Laboratory University of Siena 043, University of Siena.
- Nicholas C. Barberis, 2012. "Thirty Years of Prospect Theory in Economics: A Review and Assessment," NBER Working Papers 18621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- YiLi Chien & Kanda Naknoi, 2012. "The Risk Premium and Long-Run Global Imbalances," Working papers 2012-41, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Matros, Philipp & Vilsmeier, Johannes, 2012. "Measuring option implied degree of distress in the US financial sector using the entropy principle," Discussion Papers 30/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/10710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore