Report NEP-UPT-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurens Cherchye & Thomas Demuynck & Bram De Rock, 2012. "Revealed Preference Analysis for Convex Rationalizations on Nonlinear Budget Sets," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-044, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Howard Kunreuther & Geoffrey Heal & Myles Allen & Ottmar Edenhofer & Christopher B. Field & Gary Yohe, 2012. "Risk Management and Climate Change," NBER Working Papers 18607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Verena Jung & Sascha L. Schmidt & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Antecedents of Attitudes Towards Risky Career Choices," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-20, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Francois Gourio, 2012. "Credit risk and disaster risk," Working Paper Series WP-2012-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Gene Amromin & Steven A. Sharpe, 2012. "From the horse’s mouth: how do investor expectations of risk and return vary with economic conditions?," Working Paper Series WP-2012-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Agnes Baeker & Vanessa Mertins, 2012. "Risk-sorting and preference for team piece rates," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201208, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Harold L. Cole & Soojin Kim & Dirk Krueger, 2012. "Analyzing the Effects of Insuring Health Risks: On the Trade-off between Short Run Insurance Benefits vs. Long Run Incentive Costs," NBER Working Papers 18572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.