Report NEP-UPT-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kerri Brick & Martine Visser & Justine Burns, 2011. "Risk Aversion: Experimental Evidence from South African Fishing Communities," Working Papers 227, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Heng-fu Zou & Liutang Gong & Xinsheng Zeng, 2011. "Inflation Aversion," CEMA Working Papers 481, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Klaus Adam & Albert Marcet, 2011. "Internal Rationality, Imperfect Market Knowledge and Asset Prices," CEP Discussion Papers dp1068, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Roman Muraviev, 2011. "Additive habits with power utility: Estimates, asymptotics and equilibrium," Papers 1108.2889, arXiv.org.
- Da Silva, Sergio & Baldo, Dinora & Matsushita, Raul, 2011. "Biological correlates of the Allais paradox - updated," MPRA Paper 32747, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaowang Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Inflation Aversion and the Optimal Inflation Tax," CEMA Working Papers 480, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Perotti, Enrico C & Ratnovski, Lev & Vlahu, Razvan, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 8526, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tarbush, Bassel, 2011. "Agreement theorems with interactive information: possibilities and impossibilities," MPRA Paper 32850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Perotti & Lev Ratnovski & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "Capital Regulation and Tail Risk," DNB Working Papers 307, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.