Report NEP-UPT-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Cotter & Jim Hanly, 2011. "A Utility Based Approach to Energy Hedging," Working Papers 201106, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Syngjoo Choi & Shachar Kariv & Wieland Mueller & Dan Silverman, 2011. "Who Is (More) Rational?," Vienna Economics Papers 1105, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Benchimol & André Fourçans, 2010. "Money and risk aversion in a DSGE framework : a bayesian application to the euro zone," Post-Print hal-00572374, HAL.
- Aase, Knut K., 2011. "The long term equilibrium interest rate and risk premiums under uncertainty," Discussion Papers 2011/4, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Stephen BAZEN (GREQAM, CNRS, UMR 6579) & Patrick MOYES (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113), 2011. "Elitism and Stochastic Dominance," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.