Report NEP-UPT-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Luigi Montrucchio, 2010. "Probabilistic Sophistication, Second Order Stochastic Dominance, and Uncertainty Aversion," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 174, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Thierry Chauveau & Nicolas Nalpas, 2011. "Disappointment Models : an axiomatic approach," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00560543, HAL.
- Francisco Martinez Mora & M. Socorro Puy, 2011. "On the utility representation of asymmetric single-peaked preferences," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/18, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Jul 2011.
- Item repec:ecl:ucdeco:10-22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Koundouri, Phoebe, 2011. "Estimating risk attitudes in conventional and artefactual lab experiments," MPRA Paper 28438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anat Bracha & Donald J. Brown, 2010. "Affective decision making: a theory of optimism bias," Working Papers 10-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:007201 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00559137 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sessi Topkavi, 2011. "Asset Allocation with Aversion to Parameter Uncertainty: A Minimax Regression Approach," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-1, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.