Report NEP-UPT-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pahlke, Julius & Strasser, Sebastian & Vieider, Ferdinand M., 2010. "Responsibility Effects in Decision Making under Risk," Discussion Papers in Economics 12115, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Taradas Bandyopadhyay & Tapan Biswas, 2011. "Least Concave Ordinal Utility Function and The Marshallian Cardinal Utility," Working Paper Series 01_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Hooi Hooi Lean & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2011. "Investor Preferences for Oil Spot and Futures based on Mean-Variance and Stochastic Dominance," KIER Working Papers 755, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Halvor Briseid Storrøsten, 2011. "Price versus tradable quantity regulation. Uncertainty and endogenous technology choice," Discussion Papers 643, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Novella Maugeri, 2010. "Money Illusion and Rational Expectations: New Evidence from Well Known Survey Data," Department of Economics University of Siena 606, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2010. "Keeping Negotiations in the Dark: Environmental Agreements under Incomplete Information," Working Papers 2010-20, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.