Report NEP-UPT-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- L.C.G. Pozzi & C.G. de Vries & J. Zenhorst, 2010. "World Equity Premium based Risk Aversion Estimates," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-007/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Health Investments Under Risk And Ambiguity," Working Papers in Economics 443, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Charles Bellemare & Luc Bissonnette & Sabine Kröger, 2010. "Bounding Preference Parameters under Different Assumptions about Beliefs: a Partial Identification Approach," Cahiers de recherche 1017, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrey M. Lizyayev, 2009. "Stochastic Dominance: Convexity and Some Efficiency Tests," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-112/2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 05 Jan 2010.
- Holger Müller & Eike Benjamin Kroll & Bodo Vogt, 2010. "When Judgments and Preferences Fail to Conform: Research on Preference Reversals for Product Purchases," FEMM Working Papers 100003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Salvador Barrios & Per Iversen & Magdalena Lewandowska & Ralph Setzer, 2009. "Determinants of intra-euro area government bond spreads during the financial crisis," European Economy - Economic Papers 388, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Atila Abdulkadiroğlu & Yeon-Koo Che & Yosuke Yasuda, 2010. "Expanding “Choice” in School Choice," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000062, David K. Levine.
- V. Pelligra & A. Isoni & R. Fadda & I. Doneddu, 2010. "Social Preferences and Perceived Intentions. An experiment with Normally Developing and Autistic Spectrum Disorders Subjects," Working Paper CRENoS 201010, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Falko Juessen & Ludger Linnemann & Andreas Schabert, 2009. "Default Risk Premia on Government Bonds in a Quantitative Macroeconomic Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-102/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vorobyev, Oleg Yu., 2009. "On Elements of Axiomatizing Eventology," MPRA Paper 22575, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2010.
- Elchanan Ben-Porath & Aviad Heifetz, 2010. "Common Knowledge of Rationality and Market Clearing in Economies with Asymmetric Information," Discussion Papers 1487, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.