Report NEP-UPT-2010-01-16This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dominiak, Adam & Schnedler, Wendelin, 2010. "Attitudes towards Uncertainty and Randomization: An Experimental Study," Working Papers 0494, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Sutter, Matthias & Dulleck, Uwe, 2009. "The Impact of Distributional Preferences on (Experimental) Markets for Expert Services," IZA Discussion Papers 4647, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00442861_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00443075_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keita Owari, 2009. "A Note on Utility Maximization with Unbounded Random Endowment," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-091, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Francisco Martínez-Mora & M. Socorro Puy, 2009. "Off-the-peak preferences over government size," Working Papers 2009-9, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Anna Conte & Peter G. Moffatt & Fabrizio Botti & Daniela T. Di Cagno & Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2009. "A Test of the Rational Expectations Hypothesis using data from a Natural Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-104, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Antoine Nebout & Dimitri Dubois, 2009. "When Allais meets Ulysses: Dynamic Consistency and the Certainty Effect," Working Papers 09-30, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.
- Raphaël Giraud & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2009. "Are beliefs a matter of taste ? A case for objective imprecise information," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.