Report NEP-UPT-2009-12-19This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harin, Alexander, 2009. "Ruptures in the probability scale? Calculation of ruptures’ dimensions," MPRA Paper 19348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "Theory of the firm under multiple uncertainties," MPRA Paper 19320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moawia, Alghalith, 2009. "Preferences estimation without approximation," MPRA Paper 19309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "Are People Really Risk Seeking for Losses?," MPRA Paper 19326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bradler, Christiane, 2009. "Social preferences under risk: an experimental analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-077, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Blume, Lawrence & Easley, David & Halpern, Joseph Y., 2009. "Constructive Decision Theory," Economics Series 246, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "The Illusion of Irrationality," MPRA Paper 19044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pasche, Markus, 2009. "Fundamental uncertainty, portfolio choice, and liquidity preference theory," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-48, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kircher, Philipp & Sandroni, Alvaro & Ludwig, Sandra, 2009. "Fairness: A Critique to the Utilitarian Approach," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 288, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009057 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Louis Kaplow, 2009. "Utility from Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 15595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 2009. "Risk-Adjusted Gamma Discounting," NBER Working Papers 15588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel Nutz, 2009. "Power Utility Maximization in Constrained Exponential L\'evy Models," Papers 0912.1885, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2010.
- David E. Allen & Michael McAleer & Marcel Scharth, 2009. "Realized Volatility Risk," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-693, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe & Richard Vierthauer, 2009. "Asymptotic Power Utility-Based Pricing and Hedging," Papers 0912.3362, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2013.
- Graham Loomes & Chris Starmer & Robert Sugden, 2009. "Preference reversals and disparities between willingness to pay and willingness to accept in repeated markets," Discussion Papers 2009-24, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Samuel N. Cohen & Robert J. Elliott, 2009. "Time consistency and moving horizons for risk measures," Papers 0912.1396, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2010.
- Jose M. Merigo Lindahl & Montserrat Casanovas Ramon, 2009. "The generalized index of maximum and minimum level and its application in decision-making," Working Papers in Economics 231, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.