Report NEP-UPT-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rose-Anne Dana & Cuong Le Van, 2009. "No-arbitrage, overlapping sets of priors and the existence of efficient allocations and equilibria in the presence of risk and ambiguity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00281582, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00435090_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Greg Barron & Giovanni Ursino, 2009. "Underweighting Rare Events in Experience Based Decisions: Beyond Sample Error," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia dell'Impresa e del Lavoro ieil0054, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Item repec:csr:wpaper:0902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & André Lapidus, 2009. "Pleasure and belief in Hume's decision process," Post-Print hal-00428918, HAL.
- Nadja Silberhorn & Lutz Hildebrandt, 2009. "Is cross-category brand loyalty determined by risk aversion?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-061, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dasgupta, Indraneel, 2009. "Contraction Consistent Stochastic Choice Correspondence," IZA Discussion Papers 4596, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).