Report NEP-UPT-2009-10-10This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galarza, Francisco, 2009. "Choices under Risk in Rural Peru," MPRA Paper 17708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sabrina Teyssier, 2009. "Inequity and Risk Aversion in Sequential Public Good Games," Working Papers 0919, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Item repec:trf:wpaper:276 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Attanasi, Luca Corazzini, Nikolaos Georgantzis, Francesco Passarelli., 2009. "Risk Aversion, Over-Confidence and Private Information as Determinants of Majority Thresholds," ISLA Working Papers 34, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00418899_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buurman, Margaretha & Dur, Robert & van den Bossche, Seth, 2009. "Public Sector Employees: Risk Averse and Altruistic?," IZA Discussion Papers 4401, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fujikawa, Takemi, 2009. "The hot stove effect in repeated-play decision making under ambiguity," MPRA Paper 17647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Valderrama, 2009. "Political Risk Aversion," IMF Working Papers 09/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Sungu Armagan & Manuel Portugal Ferreira & Gerardo A. Okhuysen & Adam D. Galinsky, 2009. "Power and temporal commitment preference: An investigation in Portugal, Turkey, and the United States," Working Papers 42, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.