Report NEP-UPT-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00409368_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Van Kerm, Philippe, 2009. "Generalized measures of wage differentials," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-08, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Clément De Chaisemartin & Thuriane Mahé, 2009. "How to understand our willingness-to-pay to fight climate change? A choice experiment approach," Working Papers hal-00370738, HAL.
- Enrico G. De Giorgi, 2009. "Goal-Based Investing with Cumulative Prospect Theory and Satisficing Behavior," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-22, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Francesco Audrino & Dominik Colangelo, 2009. "Option trading strategies based on semi-parametric implied volatility surface prediction," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Nadine Chlaß & Werner Güth & Topi Miettinen, 2009. "Beyond Procedural Equity and Reciprocity," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-069, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Le-Yu Chen, 2009. "Identification of structural dynamic discrete choice models," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/09, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:sds:wpaper:0032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore