Report NEP-UPT-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Carter & Michael McBride, 2009. "Experienced Utility versus Decision Utility: Putting the 'S' in Satisfaction," Working Papers 080925, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Martinsson, Peter & Medhin, Haileselassie & Trautmann, Stefan T., 2009. "Attitudes toward Uncertainty among the Poor: Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," IZA Discussion Papers 4225, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lisa R. Anderson & Beth A. Freeborn & Jason P. Hulbert, 2009. "Risk Aversion and Tacit Collusion in a Bertrand Duopoly Experiment," Working Papers 84, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Kota Saito, 2009. "A Relationship between Risk and Time Preferences," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000269, David K. Levine.
- Hillel Bavli, 2009. "Rule-Rationality and the Evolutionary Foundations of Hyperbolic Discounting," Discussion Paper Series dp513, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Item repec:bos:wpaper:wp2009-003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Fraiberger, Samuel P. & Gabaix, Xavier & Rancière, Romain & Verdelhan, Adrien, 2009. "Crash Risk in Currency Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7322, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Jacquemet & Robert-Vincent Joule & Stephane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2009. "Preference Elicitation under Oath," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00396721, HAL.
- Werner Güth & Loreto Llorente Erviti & Anthony Ziegelmeyer, 2009. "Inconsistent Incomplete Information: A Betting Experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-043, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Harin, Alexander, 2009. "General correcting formula of forecasting?," MPRA Paper 15746, University Library of Munich, Germany.