Report NEP-UPT-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348810_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ortoleva, Pietro, 2008. "Status Quo Bias, Multiple Priors and Uncertainty Aversion," MPRA Paper 12243, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ortoleva, Pietro, 2008. "The Price of Flexibility: Towards a Theory of Thinking Aversion," MPRA Paper 12242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kirchkamp, Oliver & Reiss, J. Philipp & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim, 2008. "A pure variation of risk in private-value auctions," Research Memorandum 050, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Eric Rasmusen, 2008. "Career Concerns and Ambiguity Aversion," Working Papers 2008-12, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348822_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00348818_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2004. "Rationality of Belief Or: Why Savage's axioms are neither necessary nor sufficient for rationality, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-043, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 03 Dec 2008.
- Nicolas Gravel & Benoit Tarroux, 2008. "Robust Normative Comparisons of Socially Risky Situations," IDEP Working Papers 0806, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 15 Oct 2008.
- Andrew J. Oswald & Rainer Winkelmann, 2008. "Delay and Deservingness after Winning the Lottery," SOI - Working Papers 0815, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- André de Palma, 2008. "Rational Behaviour, Risk Aversion, High Stakes for Society," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2008/21, OECD Publishing.
- Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Giovanni Ponti & Josefa Tomás & Luis Ubeda, 2008. "Framing Effects in Public Goods: Prospect Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-15, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).