Report NEP-UPT-2008-01-12This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuri Golubev & Wolfgang Härdle & Roman Timonfeev, 2008. "Testing Monotonicity of Pricing Kernels," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-001, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana, 2007. "Reference-Dependent Preferences and Loss Aversion: A Discrete Choice Experiment in the Health-Care Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 3238, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lorán Chollete & Randi Næs & Johannes A. Skjeltorp, 2007. "What captures liquidity risk? A comparison of trade and order based liquidity factors," Working Paper 2007/03, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00203145_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Emmanuel Farhi & Iván Werning, 2008. "Optimal Savings Distortions with Recursive Preferences," NBER Working Papers 13720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fu, Qiang & Lu, Jingfeng, 2007. "Unifying Contests: from Noisy Ranking to Ratio-Form Contest Success Functions," MPRA Paper 6679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Loisel & Claude Lefèvre, 2009. "Finite-Time Ruin Probabilities for Discrete, Possibly Dependent, Claim Severities," Post-Print hal-00201377, HAL.
- Ludovic Renou & Karl H. Schlag, 2008. "Minimax regret and strategic uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester, revised Apr 2008.
- Graham Loomes & Chris Starmer & Robert Sugden, 2007. "Preference reversals and disparities between willingness to pay and willingness to accept in repeated markets," Discussion Papers 2007-10, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Mitreanu, Cristian, 2007. "A Business-Relevant View of Human Nature," MPRA Paper 6560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Rondeau & John A. List, 2008. "Matching and Challenge Gifts to Charity:Evidence from Laboratory and Natural Field Experiments," NBER Working Papers 13728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enzo Dia, 2007. "Uncertainty, Information, and Trust in Banking Intermediation," Working Papers 130, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.