Report NEP-UPT-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Ortmann & Sasha Prokosheva & Ondrej Rydval & Ralph Hertwig, 2007. "Valuing a Risky Prospect Less than Its Worst Outcome: Uncertainty Effect or Task Ambiguity?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp334, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Subir Bose & Arup Daripa, 2007. "A Dynamic Mechanism and Surplus Extraction Under Ambiguity," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0716, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Roider, Andreas & Schmitz, Patrick W, 2007. "Auctions with Anticipated Emotions: Overbidding, Underbidding, and Optimal Reserve Prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 6476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Imbs, Jean & Mauro, Paolo, 2007. "Pooling Risk Among Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 6461, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Felix Kubler & Karl Schmedders, 2007. "Non-parametric counterfactual analysis in dynamic general equilibrium," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-027, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.