Report NEP-UPT-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Hernández-Hernández & Alexander Schied, 2007. "Robust Maximization of Consumption with Logarithmic Utility," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2007. "Limited Liability and the Trade-off between Risk and Incentives," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse3_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2007. "Optimal Risk Taking in an Uneven Tournament Game with Risk Averse Players," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse4_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- José L. B. Fernandes & Juan Ignacio Peña & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2006. "Myopic Loss Aversion and House-Money Effect Overseas: an experimental approach," Working Papers Series 115, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Scarpa, Carlo, 2007. "Regulating a Multi-Utility Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 6238, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergio A. Lago Alves & Mirta N. S. Bugarin, 2006. "The Role of Consumer's Risk Aversion on Price Rigidity," Working Papers Series 121, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Caio Ibsen R. Almeida & José Valentim M. Vicente, 2007. "Identifying Volatility Risk Premium from Fixed Income Asian Options," Working Papers Series 136, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Stephen Donald, 2007. "The Time and Timing Costs of Market Work," NBER Working Papers 13127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fedyk, Yuriy & Walden, Johan, 2007. "High-Speed Natural Selection in Financial Markets with Large State Spaces," SIFR Research Report Series 52, Institute for Financial Research.
- Item repec:chf:rpseri:rp07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore